Skip to main content

How Literature shaped me?

How Literature shaped me?


we have three questions for literature: 

1. What is literature?

2.Why we study literature?

3.How does it make any difference?

    Literature is living thoughts, it is very helpful me for understand our culture, religion, thoughts, power, politics, every day life and so many things from the literature. It helpful for criticism, and rational thoughts and through it people will be mentally stronger. Text book has power to give you power of experience because, this is only things that I was learned from the literature. And all precious things we can learn from literature. 


  Literature it self as a lack of knowledge and it will always the part of everybody's life. It will give happiness and sorrow and for people Literature connected with conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind also. 


    



  Metaphor of Literature: Seed of tree









My Other views for literature...

                    How literature shaped me? 




     

When I was in Under graduate (UG) at that time I know, literature means Poems, Novels, Short -stories, Epics, etc. And at that time I think literature means written work and than simple thing is the 'Literature is the Mirror of society' that's it what I know about it but, now I have different perspectives for literature. When I was in my college at that time I think how can I face people those who have powerful English language because, I can't able to speak one simple sentence in English language. I'm first girl in my family who comes at university for master degree.

When first time I met to sir than I realized what why Master of arts required for me. And I was visit first time to university, even in family members are doesn't know about university and what is M.A. ? Throughout this two years changed my life and my certain mindset. I would like to call myself as "Narrow minded" Person because, I don't live my life in real sense before 2018. And now I compare myself before and after, it shows me vast differences in my life. I'm the student.of literature and now I can see it's importance. Literature give me Courage to fight with every situations and give my best. Literature through we can easily learn another person's mind, thought, habit, behavior and so on. I will be aware for all kind of situation because, when I study literature than I will get more ideas and experiences for how to fight with some kind of weaknesses and fears.

   

    This pic is the symbol for what I get into literature and once you know about anything which you want that it will be easy to get. When people are think like I know everything thay that is the fall of their success, but when I think I have to gain something and I achieve my dreams and goals, than I never stopped with my learning process because, someone says that "You will be like childish till the death because, curiosity: it is helpful for become updated and day to day we get some critical points or experiences. Professor Dilip Barad sir one who give me always support to fight with my weakness, and my first weaknesses was English language. After two years I haven't any type of gear for that but, I see myself as day to day how I will improve my LSRW skills and so on. Each and every part of art gives me enlightenment and it is like Existence to Existentialism and colonialism and post colonialism.

        Thank you so much for visit my post













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Then and now: Colonialism, Imperialism and Post colonialism

      ✍️Ania Loomba's Colonialism and Post colonialism:- ◆Here I give you some basic information about colonialism, imperialism and post- colonialism. Let's see first about COLONIALISM.  ◆This picture is speak some deep relation with colonialism,  because it's related to Literature, economics, politics, culture etc. According to dictionary ;    ● This period has been characterised by a resurgence of imperialist were and outright colonialism. ● And one way I think, It means political and economically dominance exercised by the capitalistic status.  ° For example, Europe; Great Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Holland, Spain,Portugal, and Russia. ° U.S. ° Japan  ◆ Mainly over all Africa, Oceania a large part of Asia and North America, Colonial expansion/ aggrandizement during 1850 to 1914. ◆ Reasons:-  °  Political, Cultural,  Economical, Ideological, Demographic, Social, Classism and Civilization are more powerful reasons accordin

Metaphysical poetry

                                 Metaphysical poetry Introduction:-                    '' Jacobean poetry poetry really comes into it's own with the 'METAPHYSICAL' and JOHN DONE .''                                           Features of Metaphysical poetry;             1) Uses every day speech.                  2) unusal logic and imagies which were exaggerated and not always easy to understend.             3) The Metaphors were stronge and artificial, and were called 'conceits'.                   4) A mixture of wit and seriousness.                   5)A poetry of both great religious fevour and human love / sensuality, often combining the two in the same poem (Donn's poem are example.)                  6)The use of irony and paradox, which makes it difficult to decide whether the poet is being serious or casual.                                                     This video is about Metaphysical poetry: The

Bring out the elements of transcendentalism and anti-transcendentalism from The Scarlet Letter.

    ◆Bring out the elements of transcendentalism and anti-transcendentalism from The Scarlet Letter.   Hello, friends today I would like to share information about the 'Transcendentalism and Anti - Transcendentalism. So, this discussion will be very interesting for us. So let's start... ◆ Meaning of Transcendentalism ?        Transcendentalism An idealistic philosophical and social movement which developed in New England around 1836 in reaction to rationalism. Influenced by romanticism, Platonism, and Kantian philosophy, it taught that divinity pervades all nature and humanity, and its members held progressive views on feminism and communal living. Ralph Waldo Emerson and Henry David Thoreau were central figures.  ◆Meaning of Anti-Transcendentalism?    " Anti-Transcendentalism was an opposition movement to the Transcendentalist." The Transcendentalist were writers who supported the beauty of Nature, the kindness of Humans and a distrust in gove