Skip to main content

Desh vs Rashtra and Shitala Saatam

    ✍️ Desh vs Rashtra & Shitala Saatam.

    So, 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Waiting for the Barbarians" by J. M. Coetzee

                    " Waiting for the Barbarians"    ◆About the author:-    "The waiting for the Barbarian" novel written by John Maxwell Coetzee. E born on February 9, 1940 and now his age 80. Coetzee is a South African novelist because, he born there and his mother land was more influenced throughout his life and work. He is known as essayist, linguist, translator and recipient and he got the Nobel Prize in 2003 for Literature. He has also won two other prize first one is the Booker Prize and second is the Jerusalem Prize, and some other also like, CNA Prize, the Prix Femina étranger, The Irish Times International Fiction Prize, and other awards and honorary doctorates. 💝NOTABLE WORKS 🎊The childhood of Jesus, 🎊Foe, 🎊Dusklands, 🎊Slow Man, 🎊Disgrace, 🎊Diary of a Bad Year, 🎊The Schooldays of Jesus, 🎊The master of Petersburg, 🎊Age of Iron, 🎊Life & Times of Michael K, et...

Assignment: The New Literature on Harry Potter as children's Literature

◆Study: M. A. Sem. 4 ◆Subject: 13 -The new Literature ◆Topic: What is children Literature? How far does the ◆Harry Potter novels qualify for children Literature?  ◆Department of English MKBU. ◆Guide: professor Dilip Barad sir ◆Assignment, by Prinjal Shiyal              In the 21st century people noticed this how slowly some perceptions are changing because of new ways of looking Literature and that's why here I'm going to discussing about the 'children literature' and how far does J. K. Rowling's series of novels "Harry Potter" qualify for children literature. First what is children literature? Children are very curious to know about the fairy tales, lullabies, fables, folk songs, and other primarily orally transmitted materials because all works are in form of short, simple and easy to understand for children. Children’s literature first clearly emerged as a distinct and independent form of literature...

ELT: 1 The role of English in India (Unit. 1)

   ◆English language Teaching:- 1◆    ● Let's start with Vaidehi ma'am's task -link,  https://vaidehi09.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-role-of-english-in-india-unit1-elt.html   ● I will try to give this five questions answers, (1) What is english language for me? Ans. English language is like, equal to Treasure for me, because more and more I get and It becomes deeper and logical. People always like foreign language and It is English language. So, when I was in U.G. at that time I choose Compulsory with main english language. So, other students tell me, Why you choose only english? And my ama was , because I get knowledge, I want to understand and I want to teach other weak children and students. So, that's why I choose main subject as a english. And english language for me like imagine, "one word to another word's journey for me." Because, it was important in past, Now in present and also in future time. So, it's my own importanc...